Session Runs March 9 – May 2.
Member Pre-registration Now Open! Online Registration Opens to all March 1st.
Thursday, March 6th
6:30 to 8:30 pm
CBS Pool Complex.
If payment is not received your class will be given to wait listed members.
- Cottage Cheese (if you don’t like cottage cheese use “Source” yogurt)
- Cut up fruit (pineapple \ grapes are my favorite)
- 1-2 Tbsp of protein powder
Mix & Enjoy!
- Mixed Berries (any kind)
- Sprinkle a little sweetener (certain berries are a little sharp)
- Nutri Whip
- 1-2 Tbsps of protein powder
Mix and Enjoy!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar alternative (i.e.splenda,)
Bring the milk and water to a boil in a pot. Mix in the oats, and reduce heat to medium. Stir in blueberries, applesauce, wheat germ, cinnamon, and sugar. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until oats are tender.
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk (skim milk is also a choice)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 2 cups berries (your choice blueberries, partridge berry, strawberries and can be frozen)
In a blender, combine soy milk, orange juice, protein and frozen berries. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
When You’re Over 50 Fitness Helps You Feel Young
Now that you’re over 50 fitness being healthy may be rising to the top of your priority list. If you’ve consistently followed a well balanced fitness program through the years you’ve probably arrived at this stage of life in pretty good shape. If not you may already be noticing some not so great changes.